Sunday, November 10, 2019

Money for Hot Wheels

If I gave my son a choice between a 5 dollar bill and a candy bar, I am pretty certain he would take the cash ! By the way, he's only 4 years old. Malachi, my son the financial wizard would most likely turn around and tell Daddy to put the 5 dollars towards a Roth IRA. Such a good boy. Nah, in your dreams Daddy!
He would say something along the lines of " yay, now I can go buy some Hot Wheels"! 

 I am VERY PROUD that my four year old knows a little something about  the value of money!

Like any proud parent should, I love to brag on my children. But honestly, EVERY CHILD deserves to be bragged on. Building upon this opinion, globally, every family should have access to financial literacy programs for their children. That way,  every parent can be as proud of their children as I am of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment