Saturday, November 2, 2019

A long journey ahead

I have a long journey ahead of me. I am busy overcoming anxiety, depression, stress, and a whole bunch of other things

  But I am committed to not letting anything prevent me from overcoming these struggles. I want to be an example to others that we can over anything.

I realize that these are powerful words to live up. If my past were any indication of my future success, then it wouldn't even be worth it to try. 

So I am throwing away my past. Only the present exists.

I don't even want think about the future. I have so much work to do NOW.

Am I scared? Yes, I am a little scared because I don't know what I am doing and I have so much to learn about building a life that I can be proud of.

I am going to try to not take this journey too seriously so that I can help more people relate to my story. If. I can make people laugh along the way, then
I will have succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment