Wednesday, October 30, 2019

You want it too much

Someone once said to me "You want it too much". They were saying that I wanted success too badly and that it would inevitably spell disaster. Like I would come across as desperate or a "loose cannon" to anyone that I was " trying to do business with".A border line lunatic trying to get rich with little effort to show for it.


How could anyone put a label to desire? Who are they to put a name on the fuel that lights the fire. If I possess a burning desire to succeed then making mistakes won't derail my train. Wanting something intensely sounds much better than just holding on to a pipe dream and hoping that one day your  genie shows up on your doorstep promising you three wishes.

Wanting something badly enough will mean that you are likely to be able to be specific about what it is you truly want in life. You may not know exactly how you are going to get there, but you will have one advantage over most people: You can then say without hesitation that YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.

From there you give credibility to the words " nothing's gonna stop me". It won't matter who laughs at you or who tells you your crazy or that it will never work. You can just laugh and say that yes, I am crazy. It takes a truck load of crazy to become successful. The kind of
Success that can be defined by the letters :
L, E, G, A,  C,  &  Y. 


No comments:

Post a Comment