Tuesday, October 8, 2019

I'm not there yet

I don't write these posts from the perspective of someone who has made it. I haven't "made it".  I am far from where I want to be.

But that's okay.

 I'm headed everyday in the right direction. There's no doubt about that. Everyday, I am doing something to better my life or to move forward in the direction of my dreams and goals and visions.

Some days are harder than others. Other days are damn near unbearable. They are days that I feel like freaking packing up my crap and just escaping to who knows where. Escaping because sometimes I get impatient and I want to be there now but I have to remember and the journey is just as important as the destination. Maybe I will never reach destination because it's when I reach that destination like many other successful people" I will just move the bar forward. That's also okay.

As long as I take, time to reflect on my successes and celebrate those successes then it will always be okay to push the bar even further forward.


I know that I'm not in this journey alone I know right now it definitely feels like that. Perhaps I should get used to it because they say it's LONELY at the TOP. Maybe they say that because sit back and wonder where were all these people when I was on my journey when I was struggling and fighting and clawing and scraping for every tiny little bit more hint of success. Where are all these people when I wasn't at the top when I was at rock bottom or when I was just dreaming of who I could be come and where I was headed.

Perhaps this is the wrong mentality. Maybe that's why they say surround yourself with like-minded people surround yourself with people whose minds are focused on success. We all need people in our life that'll help us to persevere in times of turmoil or struggle or strife. We all need people that we can turn to in time of need or in time of frustration. We all need people that we can call when we're ready to throw in the towel or just run for my future. You can't run from what's coming all you can do is run towards it.

I'm not there yet but rest assured I will be there. They say to make big goals and my biggest goal it has to be a millionaire by age 46. That's just a little bit over 5 years from now. Go big or go home. I'm not there yet, but I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment