Sunday, October 20, 2019

I'm gonna quit my day job

Tomorrow morning I have to get up before most of the west coast does to go to a job that I despise.

Wait a minute. That should read "a job that I hate".  The job wasn't at all what I thought it was going to be.

Don't quit your day job? Well, I am planning to do just that. Obviously, that famous little line has other connotations than just employment. Since,  I am not a comedian in training, I'll use it here.

Let's keep in short tonight. I have to awake in a few hours to go to that wonderful job of mine.

Ok, I will cut to the chase. Sometimes it's okay to quit. Life's way too short to keep doing things that aren't doing you any good. Quit this, quit that. Some things and some people deserve your quitting them. If you don't, they will eat you up inside until you regret the last 5 wasted years of your life.
Quit those things, yes. Your dreams and goals? Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment