Monday, October 7, 2019

Part-time on my fortune

"I am working full - time on my job and part- time on my career . "  That is a quote from the late great Jim Rohn. This quote is timeless because it says so much.

You are taking care of your family and the bills with your job and on the side you are working hard to build your fortune.

Take blogging for instance , if you are bogged down by long hours at work and come home tired all the time, you have to wonder where and how to find time to work on your blog.

Welcome to my world. I work 60-70 hours a week split between two . There was a time where I was working three jobs. But the demands of one of my jobs became greater than that of the third job so two jobs remain.

I have a wife and three kids and we live in a 2 bedroom apartment. Since I started blogging I have made time. Yes I have made time to blog. Whenever I have 10 or 15 minutes, I have found that I can do a quick post.

I'm going to build this blog to something incredible. But I know that I will not be able to do it on my own. I will need to enlist the help of many people. I've always wanted to write I've always wanted to blog. But for whatever reason, I never had the initiative to get a good blog off the ground and keep it going consistently for a long period of time.

As I have said in a previous post, I realized that my post can be short or my post can be long. It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters right now is that I'm getting my thoughts onto the page.

I think we lose sight of the idea that people want to see results they want to see say a Blog have 6 months to a year at least a blog post. They want to follow a Blog that they know will continue to have fresh post and fresh content. They also want to know that they can count on the writer or writers to interact with them and address their questions and comments. They want their voice to be heard just like the Blogger wants his or her voice to be heard.

As you embark on your quest to have your voice heard, work hard in this journey and remember that you are working part-time on your fortune.
One of your goals should be to replace your full-time income with your part-time income. Keep up the good work ! I want to hear about your progress. Let's Lets share this journey together.


No comments:

Post a Comment