Sunday, October 27, 2019

Can I be in your blog Daddy?

Daddy: Okay Malachi, I am doing a blog post. What should I talk about?


Malachi: But daddy, what should our channel name be? Ok, I'm gonna start making up names for our channel. I'm gonna call it the Daddy and Malachi show. Let's add some more pictures.
.
Daddy: Okay, here you go.







( he would pick the picture of me with the head injury).



Malachi : Can I just have one more candy? Please? Please?

Daddy: OK, one more.   

Malachi : Let's go.

Daddy : Go where?

Malachi : Get the candy

Daddy: What candy did you get?

Malachi: Skittles.

So, my son thinks that a blog post and a YouTube channel are the same thing. For now, I will not try to explain 21st century social media. 

Daddy :
What else should I say today?

Malachi: Um, I don't know. 

The end of today's Malachi inspiration I guess.





No comments:

Post a Comment